Pamper Near PIER 4
When you live at PIER 4, you may own a retreat in Boston’s Seaport District, but there’s always room for a little more pampering. With sandals season around the corner, there are a number of options for your next indulgence steps from PIER 4. Kick back, relax, and read on for our favorite “me-friendly” destinations:
- Touch up those toes: Book your next pedicure at MiniLuxe. Choose from 120 polish colors, and leave with nails that are polished to perfection just in time for spring. Not sure which color to choose? Sandy neutrals are in this season. Prefer natural nails? The Hand Facial will leave your skin soft and hydrated.
- Boston’s best blow-out: Prepare to be blown away just steps from Pier 4 at Blo Dry Bar’s Seaport location. From a ‘High Society’ coif to ‘Red Carpet’ smooth tresses, there’s a style for every occasion that will leave your hair smooth, sculpted, and runway ready.
- Indulge with a massage: You’ll be in good hands with the staff at the Seaport Hotel & World Trade Center. Let the stress melt away at their massage spa with an experience that will pamper the body and soul for 30 to 90 minutes.
- Discover new cosmetics: Bluemercury Skincare and Spa will soon be opening in the Seaport at the intersection of Seaport Boulevard and Boston Wharf Road. From face serums to top of the line hair styling tools, Bluemercury’s products will take your haircare, skincare, and makeup to the next level. The location also offers luxe spa services.
- Spring for the ultimate shave: Take a stroll across the bridge to Social Club Barbers’ in Downtown Crossing. Freshen up for spring with a hot towel shave and clean cut. Owned and operated by master barber Walter Hill, Social Club Barbers offers a range of grooming services to look and feel your best with options for exclusive membership.
- Create your own home spa: Venturing to Boston’s historic Beacon Hill? Don’t miss Follain’s exclusive skincare and beauty selection. Follain’s shelves are stocked with spa grade bath and body products that are sustainable, clean, pure, and effective.